STARS Co-Occurring Intensive Outpatient Services provides a full range of mental health and substance use disorder treatment services in coordination with STARS Sobering, Withdrawal Management, and Residential programs. Our Outpatient team consists of dedicated professionals who provide:
- Comprehensive behavioral health and mental health assessments
- Individualized treatment plans
- Group and individual therapy sessions
- Case management
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- Psychiatric medication evaluation and management services
We accept Medicaid (Molina, Community Health Plan of Washington, and Amerigroup)
Non-Medicaid clients may qualify for Sliding Fee Scale for Outpatient Services.
To learn more about this program and the intake process, please reach our Co-Occurring Program Coordinator, Emily Irwin, at the number below.Call 509-570-7249 for more information.