STARS Co-Occurring Intensive Outpatient Services provides a full range of mental health and substance use disorder treatment services in coordination with STARS Sobering, Withdrawal Management, and Residential programs. Our Outpatient team consists of dedicated professionals who provide:
- Comprehensive behavioral health and mental health assessments
- Individualized treatment plans
- Group and individual therapy sessions
- Case management
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- Psychiatric medication evaluation and management services
We accept Medicaid (Molina, Community Health Plan of Washington, Coordinated Care and Amerigroup).
To learn more about this program and the intake process, please reach out to the number below.Call 509-570-7250 for more information.