Cub House is a men’s residential treatment facility that provides services for individuals with a mental health condition and substance use disorder within a therapeutic home-like environment. Our experienced, compassionate team of behavioral health professionals work with our clients to provide the following services:
- An individualized service plan for treatment goals
- 2 one-hour groups, five days a week
- Weekly individual counseling sessions with a licensed clinician
- Daily medication monitoring
- Once a week medication management with our in-house psychiatric prescriber
- Daily check-ins with case managers for recovery support and assistance accessing community resources
- Transportation provided for all healthcare, housing, CPS, and legal appointments
- Discharge planning including referrals to housing resources
Cub House accepts Medicaid (Molina, Community Health Plan of Washington, and Amerigroup).
To learn more about this program and the intake process, please reach our Program Manager Brittany Wheeler, at the number below.Call 509-315-9791 for more information.